The Jumpstart curriculum is a starters guide to baptism and it gives an overview of what the Bible says about baptism. It is a resource designed to spark conversations about baptism between parents and kids. The main focus throughout the curriculum is the role that Jesus plays in God’s Story of redemption.
Kids and parents will dive into 5 biblical themes that answer 5 different questions.
• The Story: What story is God telling throughout scripture?
• The Problem: What has man done to separate himself from God?
• The Solution: What was God’s plan to bring His people back to Him?
• The Decision: How can mankind join the story God is telling?
• The End and The Beginning: What are the next steps in our journey with Jesus?
• Welcome to Jumpstart Document
• Student Journal
• Parent Guide
Product Information: Download